Tuesday 2 October 2012

Real life

The last few months have been a whirlwind. After the competition in May my focus changed to getting ready for the baby we were planning on adopting. Nixon was born in July and my life did a complete 180. I went from clean eating 6 meals a day and training 3 to 5 times a week to living off coffee and learning to deal with having a new born and a 4 year old at home.

Needless to say, a lot of the work I put in at the beginning of the year has been reversed and I am now starting over. I hope that by writing it down it will push me to get back on the fitness track and start to feel healthy again as I have been lacking in energy and motivation for everything lately. I need to eat better and increase my water intake for sure and GET BACK TO THE FREAKIN' GYM!!! (This is proving difficult with 2 kids and their schedules)

It is 8 months until spring competitions. I don't know if I will be able to compete again at that time or will have to try for next fall, but I would like to at least start re-building to try again.

I am hoping to reconnect with some fellow fitness buffs in the midst of their own journeys to help motivate me and keep me focused.

Anyway, posting this is my first step, now to figure out the rest.........stay tuned :-)

C U SOON!

Jen
Commit to Self, Commit to Health



No comments:

Post a Comment